Artemisia/African Wormwood Capsules – 120
- Antihematoparasiticals, specific for killing blood parasites, like malaria.
- Calcium antagonist (Lowers blood pressure)
Wormwood or Sagewood (English); Wildeals (Afrikaans); Umhlonyane (Xhosa & Zulu); Lengana (Sotho).
Artemisia afra is one of the oldest and best known African medicinal plants, which has been used for treating:
- Respiratory Ailments
- Loss of appetite
- Liver, bladder and kidney disorders
- Digestive and stomach complaints
- Topical use—for infected wounds and skin infections
It is also used as a moth repellent, and in organic insecticidal sprays.